Extended DISC (eDISC) Profiling
The Extended DISC Personal Analysis assessment tool is designed to provide user friendly information that changes the way individuals communicate, behave and work together both professionally and personally.
Through a series of questions, taking 10 minutes to complete online, a 24 page report is then produced which identifies your motivators, strengths and development areas. Importantly, the report will distinguish those that are natural and need little effort from you, and those that you assign to your professional or work role, where you will need to expend more energy to maintain.
In discovering your behavioural style, we look at strengths and weaknesses, causes of stress, motivators, communication challenges, approaches to others, differences in others’ behavioural styles and how they relate to both your performance success and satisfaction.
Through the analysis provided by extended DISC you will appreciate and understand these differences, and identify how to effectively interact with other behavioural styles and, therefore, ultimately improve your performance and communication.
Extended DISC can be used in a number of ways:
• Increase your self-awareness: how you respond to conflict, what motivates you, what causes you stress, and how you solve problems
• Learn how to adapt your own style to get along better with others
• Improve team dynamics by understanding each other’s styles and ways of working, facilitate better teamwork, and minimize team conflict
• Foster constructive and creative group interactions
• Understand individual strengths and how to make the most of them
• Develop stronger sales skills by identifying and responding to customer styles
• Increase sales by identifying how each person sells
• Improved hiring decisions by identifying the most suitable candidate
• Reduce staff turnover by identifying employees who are losing motivation or are unhappy
• Keep staff motivated by identifying what motivates each employee
• Increase productivity by placing the right person with the right job
• Improve communication by understanding each person’s communication style
Maureen is an Accredited Extended DISC Level 2 Consultant.
Your report includes a 2 hour personal review. Complete the form below for Maureen to contact you to discuss eDISC and how it will help you and your team.
Build your Confidence, Clarity and Creativity with Maureen Wise today.
Discover Your Unique Behavioural Style – Apply For Your eDISC Profile Here
Discover why you do what you do, the behavioural style that is unique to you and how you can use it for better communication and job satisfaction.